Labels

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Music Apps- Piano Free

This is another app I will keep on my iPad for my son to use.  I believe Music is very important in a child's life.  I used music to memorize important things as well as an outlet to express myself.  I learned to play the piano when I was 8 years old and took lessons for almost 10 years.  While sometimes I didn't always want to practice, I look back now and am glad I did.  This app features songs that are popular and that children hear on the radio daily.  This could interest the child to want to play this app.  They use their fingers to tap on the circle to play the note for the song.  This lets the child practice their fine motor skills, as well as learn rhythm as to when to tap on the circle.  Music should be fun for children.  Playing piano help me with hand-eye coordination that expanded to my love of sports as well.  My mother says I was able to pick up playing tennis so easily because I had good hand-eye coordination due to playing the piano.  I believe this app is one children would love to use in music class or at home that should help interest them in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment