Labels

Thursday, June 9, 2016

I-Thoughts

I am not the most tech-savvy, so I am still working on figuring out I-Thoughts.  I do believe Mind-Mapping tools are great and would love to learn more about them.  As stated on the webpage, one has to play around with it quite a bit to actually feel comfortable and confident working the app.  It might take me longer to learn this app than the others we are learning about. 

I believe once I learned exactly how to use it, it could definitely be implemented in a classroom.  I think there are all kinds of ways once could use it.  We could use it during a Reading or Language arts lesson.  Students could state the different events and characters in a story.  Students could also make their own story or book as a class using I-Thoughts.

I could also see using this application with Science.  The students could all make a guess about how an experiment result.  Students could also use this to have notes from chapters in their books.  They could use it as a study guide to help with tests.  Again, I would definitely have to "study" more about this app before I implement it in the classroom.

1 comment: