Labels

Monday, June 13, 2016

Adobe Photoshop Express

I was unaware this app was available for iPad, iPhone, etc.  I could see myself using this app for personal use, as well as in the classroom.  The video showed the app is very easy to use.  Like Adobe Photoshop on the computer, most of the editing options were the same.  I find it very helpful when they make apps similar to computer versions.  I could use this in my classroom if I could a photo online I wanted to incorporate in my classroom.  I could download it and edit it whatever way I wanted to.  It would be fun to have pictures up in the classroom that relate to the lessons we are learning.  I believe it is important to change pictures around the classroom and this app could help me do this.  I also could use this app if I wanted to take pictures of my students for a class list.  The ways I could use this app in my classroom are endless.

1 comment: